Friday, November 2, 2012

Pre-Wedding Session





Denise & Joe came for a pre wedding photo shoot at the end of Summer. I had a lot of fun capturing these guys on swings, giving piggy backs & climbing trees {although this is harder to do in a big white dress} I think they would agree that it made the photos on their big day seem less scary. Joe and Denise framed their engagement shoot photographs and used them at their candy table and the guest book table at their very stylish wedding. Looking forward to editing their photographs from their big day soon, denise was a stunning bride and the autumnal colors made for a beautiful backdrop. Congrats Joe & Denise.





1 comment:

  1. You must have been very excited for your engagement party! Isn’t that true? I know how exciting this feeling is. Actually I just got engaged at best wedding venues Chicago. I think it is one of most precious occupations in everyone’s life!

    ReplyDelete